Let me guide you to a more vibrant, meaningful and joyful life through the practice of Authentic Yoga.
This approach to yoga is simple:
- Meet yourself right where you are
- Notice clearly what is happening
- Choose appropriate, intelligent and compassionate actions to create greater balance
- Notice the effects
Authentic yoga enables us to contribute to the world through our mindful, attentive and wholehearted participation.
Schedule of Yoga and Meditation Classes in St Petersburg and Tampa (see workshops and retreats below)
Please note that there will be no classes between Tuesday July 26th and Sunday, August 7. Classes resume on Monday August 8
- 6pm – 7:15pm Yoga for Well Being, Arbor Greene Community Center, Tampa,
- 11am – 12:30pm Slow Mindful Flow, Renaissance Vinoy Health Club, St Petersburg
- 5pm – 6pm Breathing & Meditation & Yoga Nidra, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg
- 7:30pm – 9pm, Slow Flow & Meditation, Yoga ETC, St Petersburg
- 12noon – 2pm Slow Mindful Flow & Meditation, Renaissance Vinoy Health Club, St Petersburg
- 6pm – 7pm Yoga for Every Body, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg (Special Gong meditation session Wed Aug 31st 6-7:30pm)
- 6pm – 7pm Yoga for Well-Being, New Tampa Regional Library, Tampa *FREE class* on the second Thursday of every month, check schedule
- 9:30am – 11am, Yoga Integrity, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg (Special Crystal Bowls session on Sun. Aug. 21th)
For details visit the schedule page: http://rubenvasquez.com/schedule/
Workshops & Special Classes
Affordable Weekend Yoga Retreat Dec. 2-4
Worry Free Weekend: Dec 2 – 4, 2016
Enjoyable, Local and Affordable Yoga Weekend retreat At Lake Louisa State Park, Florida
Take time for yourself; refresh and balance in preparation for the holiday season.
This weekend yoga retreat offers you the perfect way to recharge and refresh in preparation for the holiday session.
In this Friday through Sunday retreat you can practice all aspects of yoga including postures (asanas), mindful breathing techniques (pranayama), chanting, concentration and meditation. All you need to do is relax and be guided into satisfying yoga sessions followed by delicious vegan meals preapred with fresh organic produce.
You will be surprised by the beauty of the lakes, rolling hills and hiking trails at Lake Louisa State Park — just 90 minutes away from St. Pete.
For more information: Lake Louisa Yoga Retreat
This is a brief 12 minute video to help release tightness and tension from the lower back and to help increase mobility and flexibility in the hip joints and thighs.
This is a 10-minute simple sequence of movements to help release tension and tightness in the shoulders and to improve range of movement for pain relief.of brief 12 minute video to help release tightness and tension from the lower back and to help increase mobility and flexibility in the hip joints and thighs.
Yoga Here + Now, Yoga video for beginners in English and Spanish
My deep trust in the importance of developing a personal practice as well as my years of experience teaching beginning students motivated me to create and release this instructional bilingual yoga video, Yoga Here + Now. This video is appropriate for true beginning students. This video guides beginners in 8 sessions of integrated yoga practice that include appropriate postures, breathing, meditation and guided relaxation.
Yoga Here + Now Trailer : yoga video for Beginners (from Yoga Here + Now)