Let me guide you to a more vibrant, meaningful and joyful life through the practice of Authentic Yoga.
This approach to yoga is simple: Yoga is being with what is
- Meet yourself right where you are
- Notice clearly what is happening
- Choose appropriate, intelligent and compassionate actions to create greater balance
- Notice the effects
- There will be distractions, just return to presence without strain, struggle or self-judgement
Authentic yoga enables us to contribute to the world through our mindful, attentive and wholehearted participation.
Schedule of Yoga and Meditation Classes in St Petersburg and Tampa (see workshops and retreats below)
- 11am – 12noon Yoga for Beginners, Town ‘N’ Country Public Library, Tampa, * FREE class*, Starting February 2017 check schedule
- 6pm – 7:15pm Yoga for Well Being, Arbor Greene Community Center, Tampa,
- 11am – 12:30pm Slow Mindful Flow, Renaissance Vinoy Health Club, St Petersburg
- 5pm – 6pm Breathing & Meditation & Yoga Nidra, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg
- 7:30pm – 9pm, Slow Flow & Meditation, Yoga ETC, St Petersburg
- 12noon – 2pm Slow Mindful Flow & Meditation, Renaissance Vinoy Health Club, St Petersburg
- 6pm – 7pm Yoga for Every Body, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg (Special Gong meditation session Wed Feb 22, 6-7:30pm)
- 6pm – 7pm Yoga for Well-Being, Land O’Lakes Library, Land O’LakesTampa *FREE class*, Feb. 9 & 23, check schedule
- 6pm – 7pm Yoga for Well-Being, New Tampa Regional Library, Tampa *FREE class*, twice a month, check schedule
- 9:30am – 11am, Yoga Integrity, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg (Special Crystal Bowls session on Sun. Feb. 26. 29th)
For details visit the schedule page: http://rubenvasquez.com/schedule/
Yoga Workshops, Special Classes & Yoga Retreats
Expanding Breath & Vitality Pranayama Workshop
Do you really know how to breathe?
Mastering your breath is essential to increased vitality, improved health and true peace of mind. Pranayama is said to be the portal to meditation. Attend this session designed to:
- Uncover breathing patterns and imbalances
- Review Fundamental Pranayama techniques
- Use breathing techniques to Energize, Relax and Focus
- Assess your readiness to expand your pranayama practice
Saturday, February 18/2017 from 2pm to 6pm
- $40 in advance
- $45 at the door
Limited space, reserve your place today!
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider.
Yoga Etc. Studio, 3338 Tyrone Blvd., St. Petersburg, FL 33710
Joyful Being Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica: June 3 to 10, 2017
Refresh your mind. Energize your body. Nourish your spirit
Embark on an enjoyable journey that will take you deep into your center of joy and ease. In this unforgettable retreat you will be guided by Rubén Vásquez, M.Ed., ERYT500, through a gradual process of integrating your posture, movements, breath, thoughts and emotions to feel vibrant and alive.
“We thank you for the experience of a lifetime.” – J. & D., previous retreat participants
For more information: Joyful Being Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica – 2017
This is a brief 12 minute video to help release tightness and tension from the lower back and to help increase mobility and flexibility in the hip joints and thighs.
This is a 10-minute simple sequence of movements to help release tension and tightness in the shoulders and to improve range of movement for pain relief.of brief 12 minute video to help release tightness and tension from the lower back and to help increase mobility and flexibility in the hip joints and thighs.
Yoga Here + Now, Yoga video for beginners in English and Spanish
My deep trust in the importance of developing a personal practice as well as my years of experience teaching beginning students motivated me to create and release this instructional bilingual yoga video, Yoga Here + Now. This video is appropriate for true beginning students. This video guides beginners in 8 sessions of integrated yoga practice that include appropriate postures, breathing, meditation and guided relaxation.
Yoga Here + Now Trailer : yoga video for Beginners (from Yoga Here + Now)