Let me guide you to a more vibrant, meaningful and joyful life through the practice of Authentic Yoga.
This approach to yoga is simple:
- Meet yourself right where you are
- Notice clearly what is happening
- Choose appropriate, intelligent and compassionate actions to create greater balance
- Notice the effects
Authentic yoga enables us to contribute to the world through our mindful, attentive and wholehearted participation.
Schedule of Yoga and Meditation Classes in St Petersburg and Tampa (see workshops and retreats below)
- 11am – 12noon Yoga for Beginners, Town ‘N’ Country Public Library, Tampa, * FREE class* resumes in January
- 6pm – 7:15pm Yoga for Well Being, Arbor Greene Community Center, Tampa, resumes in February, TBA
- 11am – 12:30pm Slow Mindful Flow, Renaissance Vinoy Health Club, St Petersburg
- 5pm – 6pm Breathing & Meditation & Yoga Nidra, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg
- 7:30pm – 9pm, Slow Flow & Meditation, Yoga ETC, St Petersburg
- 12noon – 2pm Slow Mindful Flow & Meditation, Renaissance Vinoy Health Club, St Petersburg
- 6pm – 7pm Yoga for Every Body, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg (Special Gong meditation session Wed January 20 6-7:30pm)
- 6pm – 7pm Yoga for Well-Being, New Tampa Regional Library, Tampa *FREE class* twice a month, check schedule
- 9:30am – 11am, Yoga Integrity, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg (Special Crystal Bowls session on Sun. February 21)
For details visit the schedule page: http://rubenvasquez.com/schedule/
Tranquility Yoga Retreat in Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico
Embark on a journey to restfulness, ease and clarity
Saturday June 4 through Saturday June 11, 2016
In this retreat you will be guided by Rubén Vásquez, M.Ed., ERYT500 to dive deep within, embarking on an internal exploration of movement, breathing, relaxation and meditation that will help you release stress, energize your body and nurture your soul.
“We thank you for the experience of a lifetime.” – J. & D., previous retreat participants
This retreat is designed to guide you in:
- Removing distractions
- Release stress
- Unclutter your mind
by deepening your practice in a beautiful setting. Also, I do everything I can to make the cost of the retreat as affordable as possible. I invite you to compare the price of this retreat with any similar retreat in a premiere location – it is highly unlikely that you will find a better value. This retreat includes all costs once you arrive at the location, including shuttle service from and to the airport, as well as a tour with the group.
Expanded Practice Workshop: Pranayama: Review & Refine
Pranayama is a systematic approach to become intimate with our breathing. It is a portal into growing sensitivity and furthermore into deeper inner silence and inner stillness.
This session is designed to help you:
Use Asana as a tool for increased breath awareness
Clarify specific pranayama techniques including: Dirgha Puraka & Rechaka, Viloma, Agni Sara, Bhastrika, Nadi Shodana.
Gain insight into your breathing patterns
Assess your readiness to expand your pranayama practice.
Saturday, January 30/2016
From 1pm to 5pm
- $40 in advance
- $45 at the door
- $385 for the entire 11 workshop series
Yoga Alliance CEUs available
Limited Space, To sign up contact Cindy at 727-644-4554
Yoga Etc. Studio, 3338 Tyrone Blvd. , St. Petersburg, FL 33710
This is a brief 12 minute video to help release tightness and tension from the lower back and to help increase mobility and flexibility in the hip joints and thighs.
This is a 10-minute simple sequence of movements to help release tension and tightness in the shoulders and to improve range of movement for pain relief.of brief 12 minute video to help release tightness and tension from the lower back and to help increase mobility and flexibility in the hip joints and thighs.
Yoga Here + Now, Yoga video for beginners in English and Spanish
My deep trust in the importance of developing a personal practice as well as my years of experience teaching beginning students motivated me to create and release this instructional bilingual yoga video, Yoga Here + Now. This video is appropriate for true beginning students. This video guides beginners in 8 sessions of integrated yoga practice that include appropriate postures, breathing, meditation and guided relaxation.
Yoga Here + Now Trailer : yoga video for Beginners (from Yoga Here + Now)