Let me guide you to a more vibrant, meaningful and joyful life through the practice of Authentic Yoga.
This approach to yoga is simple:
- Meet yourself right where you are
- Notice clearly what is happening
- Choose appropriate, intelligent and compassionate actions to create greater balance
- Notice the effects
Authentic yoga enables us to contribute to the world through our mindful, attentive and wholehearted participation.
Learn to expand your breathing capacity and to use your breath to guide you into joyful relaxation followed by a soothing meditation through the deep vibrations of a 30” Chinese gong. Come to this workshop series that will help you improve your breathing awareness, release tightness and relax deeply. Join us for this unique and rejuvenating experience! Mark your calendar:
- Saturday, September 13 from 2pm to 4pm
- Saturday, September 27 from 2pm to 4pm
Cost: $30 for 1 session, $55 for 2 sessions. Reserve your place today: Cindy Mastry, Yoga ETC: 727.644.4554 email@example.com
Schedule of Yoga and Meditation Classes
- 11am – 12noon Yoga for Beginners, Town ‘n’ Country Library, Tampa *FREE class*
- 6pm – 7:15pm Yoga for Well-Being, Arbor Greene, Tampa
- 11am – 12:30pm Slow Mindful Flow, Renaissance Vinoy Health Club, St Petersburg
- 5pm – 6pm Breathing & Meditation, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg
- 7:30pm – 9pm, Slow Flow & Meditation, Yoga ETC, St Petersburg
- 12noon – 2pm Slow Mindful Flow & Meditation, Renaissance Vinoy Health Club, St Petersburg
- 6pm – 7pm Yoga for Every Body, 1641 1st Ave. N,, St Petersburg
- 6pm – 7pm Yoga for Well-Being, New Tampa Regional Library, Tampa *FREE class*
- 9:30am – 11am, Yoga Integrity, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg (Special Gong meditation section on September 28, October 26 & November 30)
For details visit the schedule page: http://rubenvasquez.com/schedule/
This is a brief 12 minute video to help release tightness and tension from the lower back and to help increase mobility and flexibility in the hip joints and thighs.
This is a 10-minute simple sequence of movements to help release tension and tightness in the shoulders and to improve range of movement for pain relief.of brief 12 minute video to help release tightness and tension from the lower back and to help increase mobility and flexibility in the hip joints and thighs.
Yoga Here + Now, Yoga video for beginners in English and Spanish
My deep trust in the importance of developing a personal practice as well as my years of experience teaching beginning students motivated me to create and release this instructional bilingual yoga video, Yoga Here + Now. This video is appropriate for true beginning students. This video guides beginners in 8 sessions of integrated yoga practice that include appropriate postures, breathing, meditation and guided relaxation.
Yoga Here + Now Trailer : yoga video for Beginners (from Yoga Here + Now)