Let me guide you to a more vibrant, meaningful and joyful life through the practice of Authentic Yoga.
This approach to yoga is simple:
- Meet yourself right where you are
- Notice clearly what is happening
- Choose appropriate, intelligent and compassionate actions to create greater balance
- Notice the effects
Authentic yoga enables us to contribute to the world through our mindful, attentive and wholehearted participation.
Schedule of Yoga and Meditation Classes in St Petersburg and Tampa (see workshops and retreats below)
- 6pm – 7:15pm Yoga for Well Being, Arbor Greene Community Center, Tampa,
- 11am – 12:30pm Slow Mindful Flow, Renaissance Vinoy Health Club, St Petersburg
- 5pm – 6pm Breathing & Meditation & Yoga Nidra, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg
- 7:30pm – 9pm, Slow Flow & Meditation, Yoga ETC, St Petersburg
- 12noon – 2pm Slow Mindful Flow & Meditation, Renaissance Vinoy Health Club, St Petersburg
- 6pm – 7pm Yoga for Every Body, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg (Special Gong meditation session Wed Oct. 26th 6-7:30pm)
- 6pm – 7pm Yoga for Well-Being, New Tampa Regional Library, Tampa *FREE class* on the second Thursday of every month, check schedule
- 9:30am – 11am, Yoga Integrity, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg (Special Crystal Bowls session on Sun. Oct. 16th)
For details visit the schedule page: http://rubenvasquez.com/schedule/
Workshops & Special Classes
Affordable Weekend Yoga Retreat Dec. 2-4
Worry Free Weekend: Dec 2 – 4, 2016
Enjoyable, Local and Affordable Yoga Weekend retreat At Lake Louisa State Park, Florida
Take time for yourself; refresh and balance in preparation for the holiday season.
This weekend yoga retreat offers you the perfect way to recharge and refresh in preparation for the holiday session.
In this Friday through Sunday retreat you can practice all aspects of yoga including postures (asanas), mindful breathing techniques (pranayama), chanting, concentration and meditation. All you need to do is relax and be guided into satisfying yoga sessions followed by delicious vegan meals prepared with fresh organic produce.
You will be surprised by the beauty of the lakes, rolling hills and hiking trails at Lake Louisa State Park — just 90 minutes away from St. Pete.
For more information: Lake Louisa Yoga Retreat
Joyful Being Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica: June 3 to 10, 2017
Find your way back to Peace and Calm
Saturday June 3 through Saturday June 10, 2017
Refresh your mind. Energize your body. Nourish your spirit
Embark on an enjoyable journey that will take you deep into your center of joy and ease. In this unforgettable retreat you will be guided by Rubén Vásquez, M.Ed., ERYT500, through a gradual process of integrating your posture, movements, breath, thoughts and emotions to feel vibrant and alive.
“We thank you for the experience of a lifetime.” – J. & D., previous retreat participants
For more information: Joyful Being Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica – 2017
Workshop Healthy Neck & Shoulders
Learn yoga techniques to decrease neck and shoulder tension.
Join us to explore ways for:
- Improving posture
- Enhancing range of movement
- Optimizing arm-shoulder connections
- Releasing tension
Saturday, October 22/2016 from 1pm to 5pm
- $40 in advance
- $45 at the door
Yoga Integrity Teacher Training
- Do you enjoy practicing yoga?
- Are you interested in enriching your practice?
- Do you want to add more dimensions to your yoga practice?
- Would you like to enhance your current practice to ensure it is safe and appropriate for you?
- Do you want to enjoy the benefits of a consistent and principled practice?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you are the kind of person we would like to invite into our deep study programs. Our programs of study provide you with a rich set of tools to help you grow your yoga practice at a manageable and sustainable pace. You can choose to deepen your practice or to become a yoga teacher. Please read more about our deep yoga study programs including our yoga alliance approved 200 and 300 hour programs.
This is a brief 12 minute video to help release tightness and tension from the lower back and to help increase mobility and flexibility in the hip joints and thighs.
This is a 10-minute simple sequence of movements to help release tension and tightness in the shoulders and to improve range of movement for pain relief.of brief 12 minute video to help release tightness and tension from the lower back and to help increase mobility and flexibility in the hip joints and thighs.
Yoga Here + Now, Yoga video for beginners in English and Spanish
My deep trust in the importance of developing a personal practice as well as my years of experience teaching beginning students motivated me to create and release this instructional bilingual yoga video, Yoga Here + Now. This video is appropriate for true beginning students. This video guides beginners in 8 sessions of integrated yoga practice that include appropriate postures, breathing, meditation and guided relaxation.
Yoga Here + Now Trailer : yoga video for Beginners (from Yoga Here + Now)