Let me guide you to a more vibrant, meaningful and joyful life through the practice of Authentic Yoga.
This approach to yoga is simple:
- Meet yourself right where you are
- Notice clearly what is happening
- Choose appropriate, intelligent and compassionate actions to create greater balance
- Notice the effects
Authentic yoga enables us to contribute to the world through our mindful, attentive and wholehearted participation.
Please notice that there will be no classes at 1641 from July 20th until August 7th. Classes resume on Sunday, August 9.
Schedule of Yoga and Meditation Classes (see workshops and retreats below)
- 11am – 12noon Yoga for Beginners, Town ‘N’ Country Public Library, Tampa, * FREE class*
- 11am – 12:30pm Slow Mindful Flow, Renaissance Vinoy Health Club, St Petersburg
- 5pm – 6pm Breathing & Meditation, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg
- 7:30pm – 9pm, Slow Flow & Meditation, Yoga ETC, St Petersburg
- 12noon – 2pm Slow Mindful Flow & Meditation, Renaissance Vinoy Health Club, St Petersburg
- 6pm – 7pm Yoga for Every Body, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg (Special Gong meditation session Wed August 26 6-7:30pm)
- 6pm – 7pm Yoga for Well-Being, New Tampa Regional Library, Tampa *FREE class* twice a month, check schedule
- 9:30am – 11am, Yoga Integrity, 1641 1st Ave. N, St Petersburg
For details visit the schedule page: http://rubenvasquez.com/schedule/
This is a brief 12 minute video to help release tightness and tension from the lower back and to help increase mobility and flexibility in the hip joints and thighs.
This is a 10-minute simple sequence of movements to help release tension and tightness in the shoulders and to improve range of movement for pain relief.of brief 12 minute video to help release tightness and tension from the lower back and to help increase mobility and flexibility in the hip joints and thighs.
Yoga Here + Now, Yoga video for beginners in English and Spanish
My deep trust in the importance of developing a personal practice as well as my years of experience teaching beginning students motivated me to create and release this instructional bilingual yoga video, Yoga Here + Now. This video is appropriate for true beginning students. This video guides beginners in 8 sessions of integrated yoga practice that include appropriate postures, breathing, meditation and guided relaxation.
Yoga Here + Now Trailer : yoga video for Beginners (from Yoga Here + Now)